The Tenuta Torellone, which is called by the people of the village "il Casino", was built at the wish of Don Enrico Sanillo, between 1820 and 1830. Designed by the architect Campochiaro, it reflects the typical architecture of the Bourbon period, inspired particularly by the style of Vanvitelli. After Don Enrico’s murder, the property passed on to noble families of the area, until it was bought in 1970 by Osvaldo Palmieri, who, with his wife Anna Maria, started a complete restoration of the property. Part of the surrounding land was transformed into a beautiful park of 15.000 m² that hosts among other things, a tennis court and a swimming pool. The remaining land was cleared to allow the cultivation of vines, olive trees and fruit trees, while a large area is used to grow vegetables. Today Sergio and Corinna Palmieri are happy to welcome their guests to this antique farmhouse, a place rich in history and tradition, where one can spend a holiday in complete relaxation.
San Potito Sannitico - CASERTA
T. 0823 1761826 - M. 328.0153743